|Salary:||$115k + super + salary packaging|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Fixed term contract with salary packaging benefits
- Play a key role in improving youth mental health
- Project and process management essential
About the company:
This not for profit organisation, based on the city fridge, has a key purpose and goal to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of medical services for patients. You will be responsible for leading and managing a team of staff in a dynamic and changing environment and ensuring that the needs and experiences of consumers and carers are understood and valued.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Working with the community and other key stakeholders to build collaborative and coordinate care approaches across the region
- Leading development and review of individual, team, and organisational work development plans, and supporting staff to deliver organisational excellence at all times
- Development of key procedural and project documentation, including program guidance materials
- Contributing to continuous improvement in the organisation’s commissioning processes
- Ensure that data collection and reporting is relevant, timely, accurate and accessible, and that monitoring of performance is integrated into all programs and services
- A working knowledge of healthcare systems, nursing, general practice or commissioning
- Proven experience coordinating and managing successful multi-stakeholder projects or programs
- Project and process management experience is essential
- Qualifications or relevant experience in education or health system improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication including report writing and presenting is essential
- Experience in quality improvement methodology, application and implementation
- A positive and proactive approach to work
- A full drivers license
- Work with a passionate team of experts, with a wealth of skills and experiences
- Work in a friendly, supportive & professional environment
- Have access to continuous learning and development opportunities
- Take advantage of salary packaging and leave loading
- Work in open plan office space close to public transport
Please note you will need to obtain a police check and working with childrens check for this role before commencing this role.
If this sounds interesting or you would like to hear more, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply apply online with your CV, including a cover letter.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.