|Location:||Gympie, Gympie Regional Council, Queensland|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
Partner – Business Advisory
- Fun & Supportive culture with colleagues who are committed to success
- Equity position available
- Top 100 AFR Firm
About the Company
An AFR Top 100 firm in Gympie is looking to bring in another Partner to the firm to help them hit their growth targets for the next 12-months and beyond.
This is a firm with their sights set firmly on the future and they can only get there by have exceptional people in their team. They have a strong QLD presence, with 3 offices here and an even wider National footprint with 6 offices in total.
Over the past few years, they have built a culture that they are fiercely proud of; everyone works with one common goal in mind – exceptional client service.
It doesn’t matter if you’re an experienced Manager, Director or existing Partner, the role will be tailored to your strengths and experience if you’re the right person for the job.
About the Role
Working alongside the other Partners, your main point of focus will be two-fold. Manage the current client base and spot cross selling opportunities and business development/new client acquisition.
Secondary to this you will take on staff management responsibilities and develop the current and future team to be the best accountants they can be.
- Manage a book of fees
- Manage client relationships
- Train and develop a team of accountants
- Business Development
- Provide business advisory, tax advisory and virtual CFO services
- General running of the practice
Culture & Benefits
- Flexible working options
- Equity Partnership is available
- Supportive and inclusive culture with low staff turnover
- Team building and bonding events through the year
- Cloud based systems to get your work done wherever you are
- External training and update programs
- Quarterly incentives for all staff
- Relocation package is also available
- CA or CPA Qualified
- An excellent communicator and a people person
- Either be a Partner or have the desire to become one in the short-term
- Experience in providing accounting and advisory services to a wide range of SME clients
- Proven staff management experience
- QLD based due to border restrictions
If you think you have the skills and experience required for this position, please send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, connect with me on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/adamwheeler83/