- Immediate start available in the run to the holidays
- Flexible on hours
- Hybrid working model
About the company
We are currently supporting a busy not for profit organisation in their search for a temporary Payroll Officer to support the headcount of around 300 people.
Being a not for profit organisation this company really focuses on putting it’s people first.
This role is to cover some extended leave within the payroll team, due to the temporary nature of the position, it requires someone with previous HR3Pay system use. It also requires at least 5 years previous experience within payroll functions, running the process from start to finish.
Experience writing payroll reports and an ability to analyse the system use to look for errors would be beneficial.
About the role
- End to end fortnightly payment run
- Maintain payroll records
- Provide payroll related reports
- Perform any payroll related month duties
- Support the Accountant in Payroll related reconciliation
- Relevant system administration
Skills & experience
- MUST HAVE HR3 SYSTEM EXPERIENCE
- Must have at least 3 years Payroll experience
- Relevant accounting degree would be preferable
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Levi on Levi@charterhouse.com.au for a confidential discussion