|Posted:||11 months ago|
- Project coordination of the negotiation of the Enterprise Agreements. This includes:
- Scheduling all meetings with the relevant unions
- Providing secretariat support
- Preparation of all necessary documentation and minutes of all meeting
- Update applicable HR policies and procedures
- Interpret and apply a range of employment related legislation, including Awards, Agreements and Acts.
- Provide advice and support to supervisors and coordinators in relation to the application of managing conduct and performance guidelines.
- Undertake routine employee relations case management.
- Provide advice and support to leaders and employees through change processes and restructures.
- Provide advice and support in resolving interpersonal disputes.
- Coordinate Council’s work experience/tertiary placements programs
- Implement the P&C Strategy in close cooperation with line managers and Senior P&C team members.
- Undertake HR projects in line with the broader P&C Strategy.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and experience working in a similar HR role.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to gain co-operation and assistance from the senior management team, supervisors and employees.
- Demonstrated ability to determine customer and stakeholder needs for a range of people management and employee relation matters.
- A high level of integrity with the ability to maintain composure and understand the importance of confidentiality and integrity in all dealings.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret, apply and provide advice on employment related legislation to a broad audience.