|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Parramatta / WFH
- Initial contract until 30/06/2022
- Up to $850 a day + super (7.6hrs a day)
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Program Manager to focus on the Workplace Operations part of a large office accommodation program.
- Collect, analyse and understand project requirements.
- Develop and maintain project plans, including documentation of project scope, objectives, deliverables, key milestones, timelines, schedules, internal and external resources, project dashboards, etc.
- Communicate the project status, requirements, and structure across the Workplace Transformation Program and other teams.
- Coordinate the timely delivery of all Workplace Operations work items to ensure successful project delivery.
- Define potential problems and suggest alternatives based upon cost implications, time constraints, and customer quality standards.
- Collaborate with Fit-out & Design, Strategy, Technology and Portfolio Coordination teams in project definition, feasibility, and approval process.
- Manage day-to-day progress of projects including risk assessment and problem resolution.
- Conduct project reviews according to prescribed process/structure.
- Serve as the main day-to-day contact on current projects for internal project teams, clients and suppliers regarding all work items relating to the stream.
- Attends project planning meetings as needed; serves as subject matter expert regarding workflow, processes, capacity, timelines, etc.
- Tertiary qualifications in Project Management / another relevant field or an equivalent in professional experience
- Proven experience managing the whole project lifecycle
- Experience working on an accommodation project is beneficial
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply now by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on 0431 103 255 or on email@example.com