||900.00 per day
||about 1 month ago
- A 12-month minimum engagement, with a high possibility to extended to 2023.
- Working across 3 large projects, focusing on governance.
- Live and breathe the company’s values working in the NFP Sector.
About the Company
This well-established organisation within the NFP Sector is looking for a highly analytical Project Manager who will successfully manage their key projects for the company. The organisation is going through a change period and the ideal candidate will need to demonstrate their experience and capabilities.
- Working on large programs implementing effective project or programme management frameworks.
- Someone who can hit the ground running and the ability the work on multiple projects.
- Co-ordinate and direct end-user input throughout the project lifecycle.
- Manage risks that may affect the project in any way, particularly schedule, budget, or quality/specifications.
- Ensure the site delivery team receives the necessary stakeholder decisions in a timely fashion.
- Manage the welfare and motivation of direct reports, such as Project Managers, and Business Analysts.
- Provide timely regular and accurate reporting on the project progress, costs, and quality.
- Highlight and report new and emergent risks, monitor, and manage assigned risks.
- Develop and implement contract administration procedures and financial accountability.
- Effective and strong relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience in delivering high profile corporate projects, ideally within the Governance or Higher Education industries.
- An appropriate tertiary qualification, certification, or substantial experience in Project Management.
- Demonstrated industry experience in Project Management.
- Someone with the ability to communicate effectively and hit the ground running in an unstructured environment.
- Working in large teams and the ability to make sure they work collaboratively.
- High level understanding and ability to work through procurement processes.
- Working for a recession proof industry.
- Be at the forefront of their projects.
- Working with multiple technology solutions.
How you can Apply
Click APPLY or contact Jesse Kewley-Graham on 0478494311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills, and contributions to the workplace.