Temporary contract working within the revenue department in Local Government based in the South East | 4 weeks | Immediate start
A local government authority, based in the South Eastern suburbs has an opening for a competent administrator to assist them on a temporary basis within the Rates and Revenue department.
- Answer a high volume of calls and provide excellent customer service to customers, assisting with rate enquires
- Identify outstanding rates and assist with recovery of monies due
- Provide written correspondence to incoming requests daily
- Ensure that all customer records are up to date, processing any address or name changes
- Ad hoc duties as required
To be successful in this role you will posses the following key requirements;
- Excellent customer service
- Intermediate knowledge of the MS office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proven experience working in a busy environment
- Hard-working, punctual and organized
- Excellent written and analytical ability, in particular accurate spelling, alpha-numeric data entry and qualifying data.
- Work effectively and autonomously to specific deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to expand on your local government experience and to learn and develop with the team. Close to public transport and flexible work hours. Please note you will need to complete a police check prior to commencing this role.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY today or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this position is not correct for you but you have experience working in Local Government please still do get in touch, we have numerous positions within council.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.