|Posted:||9 months ago|
- A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Administration Assistant
- Working for a leading global bank
- Excellent salary and package
Newly created role, exciting opportunity within a Corporate Services Team, huge room for growth and future career progression.
About the company
My client has more than 100,000 employees in over 70 countries and is one of the world's leading financial service providers.
About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of Sydney’s Global Investment Banks located in the CBD. This team requires dynamic, proactive and flexible Admin and Accounts Assistant with advanced MS Office skills to work alongside them and progress into a Procurement Operation role in the future.
You will be required to:
- General administration support to the Corporate Real Estate & Services (CRES) team
- High level of customer service and personal presentation at all times
- Pleasant and pro-active team player
- Exceptional communication skills, able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Highly organised with great prioritisation skills
- Want to advance to into Procurement Operations role in the future
- Advance level in MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) – this is a key requirement to the position
- Ariba and Concur knowledge preferable
- 2-3 years administration experience (similar environment)
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Indra Stanley 02 9641 2441 / email@example.com