|Posted:||2 months ago|
- North Sydney location
- $76,400 Package
- Fixed Term contract till April 2024
Our client is looking for a professional and experienced Administration Assistant who is positive, motivated, and dedicated. You will be joining a team of staff who are proactive, collaborative, and sociable. The role requires you to have excellent organisational skills as well as to be able to maintain professionalism and confidence under pressure.
- Providing administration assistance when required
- Attending and assisting with organising events when required (Open Days, Expos, Orientation)
- Managing and updating all relevant databases, ensuring all information is correct.
- Providing support for the Registrar, including diary management.
- Maintaining consistent awareness of policies and practices in areas relevant to the position
- Assisting in identifying areas for improvement in service, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Handling phone enquiries and any other general admin tasks delegated
- Qualifications in Business Administration or relevant
- Confident with software’s and highly skilled with Microsoft Suite
- Experience with a data management system (Synergetic or customer relationship system is essential) Experience with portal/wed maintenance is an advantage
- NSW Working with Children Check (or ability to obtain)
- A minimum of two years in a Customer facing Administration role.
- Experience in Education or Healthcare advantageous
- Having an excellent phone manner
- A great attention to detail and strong time management / presentation skills
- Being able to make judgement calls on prioritizing tasks
- Ability to multitask and handle a busy workload collectively and calmy
- An outstanding attention to detail and excellent communication
- High respect for tact, discretion, and confidentiality at all levels of contact with community and staff
- Having a sense of humour
Note - Successful candidates will only be able to take Annual Leave during school holiday periods and not during Term.
If you are an experienced, organised and driven Administration professional we want to hear from you! Apply now and be apart of a sociable and dynamic workplace where you will be valued.