|Posted:||18 days ago|
- Sydney CBD (WFH atm)
- Initial contract until 30/6/22
- Up to $600 a day + super
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Senior Campaign Advisor to join their team. You will provide specialist advice on data led media planning, performance, optimisation and campaign strategy, with a focus on offline traditional media, on behalf of the Agencies COVID Safety Campaign team. It is your job to ensure highly effective delivery of key messages to the most appropriate audiences, value for money and the continuous improvement in the delivery of critical campaign activity.
- Work with media agency partners to provide strategic advice and insights to help guide the creative, media and messaging teams.
- Manage delivery of media plan in collaboration with internal creative and messaging teams, and creative agency.
- Provide regular weekly and monthly performance reporting to identify ways to optimise and improve campaign activity across all channels and audiences.
- Work with publisher partners to develop and implement innovative and effective media communication strategies to reach NSW citizens
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant area like media, communications or similar / or an equivalent in experience
- Proven experience working in a Media Agency
- Strong organisational skills and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Lydia van Vliet on email@example.com