|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- TM1 Planning Analytics
- Hybrid Model, 1-2 days on site
- Reputable University
About the Company:
Looking to join one of Victoria’s leading Universities? Be part of one of the largest universities where they have strong global linkages and world-class research. A great opportunity as a Senior Planning Analytics Specialist to join a progressive university and team with excellent career growth.
The position provides you to develop, maintain and support enterprise-wide solutions incorporating student load planning, financial budgeting, workforce planning and other related processes and the adoption and utilisation of the IBM Planning Analytics toolset to facilitate the University’s planning and analysis processes.
About the Role:
This is a hybrid role with flexible working options, two days at home, three days on site.
- Develop new planning and analysis capabilities.
- Administer the Planning Analytics environments models and ensure standards and best practice are understood and implemented.
- Analyse and coordinate the delivery of projects
- Identify problems and offer practical solutions
- Providing expert advice to key stakeholders
- 3-5 years’ experience within TM1 planning analytics
- Significant experience in developing solutions in IBM planning
- Expert in analysis and dimensional design techniques – Cube building
- Significant experience in supporting and administering the IBM planning analytics toolset, including maintenance and managing user access
- A good understanding of planning, budgeting and forecasting processes
- Proficient in writing systems to model salaries
- Proof of vaccination certificate
- Flexible work
- Work at one of Australia’s largest universities
- Extensive professional development and learning opportunities
How you can Apply
Click APPLY or contact James Higgs on 0402619858 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills, and contributions to the workplace.