|Posted:||24 days ago|
Senior Recruitment Consultant – Finance & Accounting
- $80-100k + Super + Commission + Benefits
- Unlimited career progression
- Flexible hours and working from home
Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant who loves what they do, but not where they do it? Do you want to recruit in any market you like and have clear career path through to Manager and Director level?
Would you also like to work for one of the best places to work in Australia?
If the answer is yes, then we want to hear from you!
You’ll be joining a company that value people, diversity, and opportunity. We are passionate about building a company that is recognised for excellence and quality. Our leadership team across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane has over 170 years’ experience collectively, so you’re in good hands to help take your career to the next level.
We’ve had phenomenal growth over the past 12-months which has seen us open to doors to our office in Brisbane, and we’re looking for an ambitious A+F Recruiter to build a team around and help grow the business.
About the Role
You will be tasked with building this patch from the ground up, but don’t worry too much as we’ve got national agreements that you can leverage to get you up and running right away.
Day-to-day tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Market mapping.
- Database building for candidates and clients.
- Full 360 recruitment for your own desk.
- Business Development and client management – Dealing with your portfolio of clients across your industry to better understand their business/hiring needs to create business opportunities. Clients will include a mixture existing PSA accounts and new business development/cold calling.
- Take part in daily job catch ups to contribute to team goals.
- Arrange and attend client meetings, both new and existing relationships including regular contact and follow up opportunities.
- Attend training sessions, BD/industry meetings to share intel, one to one’s and reviews.
- Establish, grow, and maintain professional working relationships with clients and candidates.
- Identifying and interviewing potential recruitment consultants to join Charterhouse.
- Ad-hoc projects just as CRM/tech reviews, input into office design and culture changing ideas, website updates and general marketing activities.
What’s in it for you?
We like to think that we do things a little differently at Charterhouse. Not every agency is listed as a great place to work and here are a few reasons why we are:
- Market leading salary and bonus scheme.
- 26 days annual leave.
- Unlimited career progression.
- Further learning and qualifications with AIM (Australian Institute of Management).
- Flexible working. Flexi-hours and working from home.
- Big biller trips – we’ve been to Vegas, South Africa, Tokyo, Argentina and more!
- Corporate discounts for health insurance, gym and financial advice.
- Client & Candidate care is important to us – take them out for coffee, brekky, lunch, or dinner, on us.
- Dedicated sales support function to free you up from formatting CV’s writing contracts and general day-to-day admin.
- Quarterly incentives for hitting your targets; lunches in Brisbane’s best restaurants, brewery tours, day at the races and more.
- Relocation allowance for anyone looking to move interstate.
- Be a driven and ambitious recruiter who is looking for a career, not just a job. Building and managing your own team is on offer in the short-term.
- Have at least 12-months external recruitment experience in the Accounting & Finance space.
- Be a people person. We want to have fun while we’re at work and want people to do the same!
- Want to be part of something that is high growth and fast paced. We’re not a stuffy corporate recruitment agency, we’re agile and more tech start-up and are looking for someone who has the same outlook as us.
If you think you could be a great fit for us, hit the apply button. Or you can email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with me via LinkedIn.