||$40 per hour + super
||17 days ago
- Must have strong customer service and phone manner
- Immediate start
- Maximum 2-3 days in the office once restrictions ease
You will be joining a supportive team, in a government entity based in the Inner Suburbs in a Service Desk role that will see you be first point of contact for IT queries.
Initial an 3-6 month contract, you will support the team and be first point of contact for IT issues. The initial term may be extended.
You will support on a BAU issues on level 1 and 2 queries where you will be supporting users remotely, via email, ticketing system and phone to trouble shoot and get to the root cause while providing a great service.
- Take care on day to day level 1 and 2 queries
- Telephone queries, working with the ticketing system and walk up while you are in the office.
- Strong stakeholder engagement in dealing with end users.
- 2+ years experience in a similar role and show commitment to role.
- Experience in supporting modern workplace technologies; Microsoft, Windows 7 and Windows 10, Virtual machines, Microsoft applications including Office suite and supporting remote devices, O365.
- Ability to get to the root cause of an issue, use initiative and research if you need additional information.
- Able to communicate in laments terms to non technical stakeholders
- Experience working with call logging systems
- An approachable individual that is dedicated to providing friendly customer service/support as well as willing to go the extra mile.
- Comfortable working with an open door policy and following up on resolutions
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Government experience is preferred.
- Remote working during lockdown – hardware provided
- Maximum 2-3 days in the office post lockdown
- Walking distance from the train station, short walk from parking.
- Collaborative team, high performing team
- Friendly Environment
- Nice modern offices
Please note you will need to obtain a police for this role before starting.
Please APPLY today or contact Jessicah@chaterhouse.com.au for a confidential discussion
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.