|Salary:||Up to $1,200 p/d + super|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Sydney / WFH
- Initial 12 month contract (possibility of extension)
- Up to $1,200 p/d + super (40 hour week)
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Strategic Asset Manager with Roads, Rail, Buses and active transport experience to join their team in Sydney. You will be responsible for managing a 10-year strategic asset plan for their Transport portfolio.
- Lead the development and refinement of the Regional and Outer Metropolitan Strategic Asset and Services Plan and Asset Management Plan.
- Manage a team responsible for ensuring expert technical support is available for asset management.
- Establish and maintain an effective and collaborative interface across asset strategy, planning, development and delivery for the transport portfolio
- Develop, implement and manage a portfolio prioritisation methodology to provide efficient and effective risk-based prioritisation across the 10-year portfolio for total expenditure investment in growth and improvement, services and asset maintenance
- Guide the provision of independent, expert advice and information to support the executive team
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field and or/ previous industry experience in Asset Management
- Experience in strategic asset planning within Roads, Rail, Buses and active transport portfolio to understand technical issues at a strategic level.
- Strong communication, report writing and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply by using the link.
For more information, please contact Bella Tajer on Bella@charterhouse.com.au or 0416 279 771