- Leading top #10 Firm, with Beautiful CBD office
- Competitive remuneration package with additional leave benefits
- Genuine team culture, Empowerment and Flexibility.
New opportunity for a Senior Accountant to step into a Supervisor/Assistant Manager position in the Brisbane CBD office, with a top #10 ranking Accounting Firm.
This is a hands-on role working directly with a director to support mixed business services and specialist client base, who has a modern approach on today’s business, and has created a collaborative and well retained working culture and looking for a likeminded and outgoing individual who will thrive on support and succession planning in place for your success. This position has become available through internal promotion which is common within this multinational business.
Your position responsibilities:
- Preparation of all financial accounts, management accounts, BAS, tax returns, and other statutory obligations for the business
- Overseeing payroll function for the business
- Day to day supervision of direct reports
- Involvement with other requirements such as finance/operational processes, Practice Management, and reporting
The successful candidate will possess:
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting/Finance or a related discipline
- Completed CA or CPA
- Tech-savvy with excellent digital fluency
- A positive, can-do attitude to work
- Highly organised and great time management skills
- Strong analytical skills and a solutions-focused mindset
- A genuine interest and passion for accounting within an internal Finance Team
In return for your experience and contributions to the team, you will always feel valued and rewarded for your commitment. This is truly a lovely bunch, and modern group of professionals who are all driven and dedicated to providing outstanding out of the box, solutions orientated services.
Your career development aspirations will be supported and structured in a way that ensures success.
You will have all the benefits employees should have access to, such as;
- Flexible/hybrid working options
- Assistance for Accountants with CA/CPA study including financial support and time off work to study
- A great range of benefits and discounts from leading retailers, and gyms
- Firm-funded flu vaccines, Annual On-Site Health Screenings
- Casual Friday every Friday
- Fully funded sporting events such as Corporate Games, Bridge to Brisbane, Corp Tri, Boot Camps and Yoga
- Generous paid parental leave; and
- Employee assistance programs for you and your family, and more..
If you have any questions prior to your application, please feel free to contact me prior to applying: email@example.com.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.