|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Award Winning Accounting Firm based in Sydney’s CBD
- Social and fun team!
- $75k package
About the company:
This role is working at an award winning Mid-sized Accounting firm which offer excellent training and development. This Accounting Firm is Australian and globally focussed providing Taxation, Audit, Financial Advisory and has an impressive client base.
About the role
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic, motivated and enthusiastic ‘Team Assistant’ who is seeking variety and a new challenge. Working closely with the Audit team your primary responsibility will be to provide administrative support to the Business Services team and 2 of their Partners.
You will be required to:
- Provide high-level executive support to the Business Services Partners.
- Plan and manage appointments, travel arrangements.
- Coordinate meetings, including preparation of agendas, receiving presentation materials video/ teleconferencing arrangements and catering.
- Manage, monitor and reconcile expenses (with the support of office administrator).
- Coordinating e-newsletters and updating the website.
- Previous experience in ASIC Compliance, Registration of ABN/TFN/GST.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to maintain effective working relationships at all levels.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Utmost integrity, discretion, and confidentiality with experience dealing with highly sensitive information.
- Exceptional planning, organising, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Naomi Hanley 0414 487 228 / email@example.com