|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||23 days ago|
About the role
Working for an iconic Melbourne brand, in Melbournes CBD on a temp basis. You will be working within a small team where you will be managing all reception and administration duties.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Answering a high volume of inbound calls
- Data entry into system; updating spreadsheets
- Supporting team leaders with a variety of projects, presentations, reports, web and media content
- Diary and email management
- Managing communication flow
- Organising and coordinating meetings
- Liaising with key stakeholders
- Face of the company, first point of contact
- Previous administration and reception experience & supporting senior managers is essential
- Strong relationship management skills
- Confident and willing to learn with excellent attention to detail along with the ability to work in a very fast paced busy team.
This organisation foster collaboration and positive working environment, they have a great open plan office and require staff to be agile.
- Positive working culture
- Career progression opportunities
- Corporate gym facilities
Please APPLY via the link or contact email@example.com for further details.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.