|Location:||NSW - Regional|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
Primary purpose of the role:
Provide administrative and program support services including records management, financial administration, and preparation of correspondence, to optimise the effective and efficient operations of the Section. Deliver a quality information service to the public.
- Provide administrative support in the operations within the work area to ensure compliance with legislation and departmental policies, procedures and service agreements.
- Coordinate records management functions including file and document management, coordinating mail systems, overseeing resubmit systems, and maintaining registers, and administers other communication systems to ensure the smooth flow of information with the work unit.
- Arrange meetings, conferences and other functions being organised by the work unit including arranging venues, audio-visual equipment and catering as required.
- Contribute to financial administration activities including the collation of information for budgets and reports, ordering of stores and equipment, data input, receipting revenue, reconciling revenue and expenditure reports with SAP, and banking revenue collected within the work area; collate and forward financial and human resource information to the central providers in accordance with the terms of the Service Agreement.
- Respond to enquiries either over the counter, email or telephone, and escalate and redirect issues as required ensuring the provision of accurate information.
- Prepare documentation for approvals in accordance with Section policies and procedures.
- Maintain the assets register for minor plant and assist with annual stock takes and the disposal of broken or obsolete equipment.
- Draft and prepare correspondence and other materials to support the work of the Section.
- Undertake local fleet management activities
- Good Attention to detail
- Good Communication Skills
- Previous experience in an Administration role
- Experience in Government highly regarded but NOT essential
- Available immediately