|Posted:||5 months ago|
[BI Analyst/Developer – Education Management]
About the Company
This reputable, Education Management organisation are currently looking for a BI Analyst/Developer to serve the organisation by working collaboratively within the BI & Compliance team to develop business intelligence solutions. You will be a key member within the BI & Compliance Team that will contribute towards development of the new BI solution in Microsoft Azure.
- Solid experience in data management and development in MS SQL 2012+.
- High proficiency in creating, reverse-engineering, management, and deployment of the Microsoft BI stack, including on-prem and cloud versions.
- Experience consolidating data from heterogeneous data sources.
- Clarify business requirements for business intelligence and reporting.
- Develop pragmatic solutions using relevant available technologies; SQL Server (on-prem and Azure), T-SQL, Azure Analysis Services, Azure Data Factory, Power BI.
- Document technical documentation.
- Contribute to team knowledge and process improvement.
- Adhere to general industry technology standards and specific internal standards.
- Other duties as required by the Executive Director.
You will have experience with:
- Tertiary qualifications in Computing, Information Technology, and significant industry experience
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to collaborate and work very effectively within a multidisciplinary team.
- Very strong technical skills and experience in the Microsoft BI stack (particularly on Azure), including MS SQL Database, Stored Procedures, Analysis Services, Azure Data Factory, Power BI, Azure DevOps
- High level data analysis skills (i.e., determine the structure, content, and quality of the data through examination of source systems and data samples.
- Significant experience in ETL/ELT development and data warehouse solutions.
- General experience in using source control systems.
- Wide experience in all phases of application development lifecycle.
- Experience working within an Agile team, particularly delivering outcomes within time boxed sprints.
How you can Apply
Click APPLY or contact Jesse Kewley-Graham on 0478494311 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills, and contributions to the workplace.