|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to work on a large, high-profile Digital Transformation program in Sydney CBD.
- NSW Public Sector
- Initial 6 month Contract
- Innovative and Cutting-Edge Digital Transformation Solutions
- Provide consultative business analysis expertise to plan and assist in the implementation of the latest cutting-edge digital and technology solutions
- Scope out high-fidelity prototypes/MVP and proof-of-concepts.
- Lead and take an agile approach to solution delivery whilst also appreciating the traditional waterfall methods of dependent delivery teams.
- Be involved in Centre of Excellence and continuous improvement activities for the digital roadmap internally. E.g. backlog prioritisation and scoping activities.
- Provide customer engagement and innovations through functional workshops together with a cross-functional team of an solution architect, user experience specialist, business and technical subject matter experts.
- Keep up to date with the latest industry best practices and digital products including customer experience platforms, low-code enterprise application development platforms.
To be successful, you will need:
- At least 5 years’ experience with digital transformation and customer experience projects.
- Demonstrated experience in complex ICT development project delivery for Government or large organisations / enterprises.
- Demonstrated experience in producing high level road mapping and detailed business requirements documents
- Demonstrated experience in producing epics and user stories for agile delivery teams
- Demonstrated experience in working closely with business, technical SMEs, user experience specialists and architects in a high-fidelity sprints involving minimal viable products and proof-of-concepts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and commitment to understanding the desired impact and translate that into business’s requirements and scope.
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience
- Experience with multiple platforms such as AI, Customer Digital
- Experience Platforms, CMS, Mobile, Case Management, Enterprise Document Management and Digitisation
- Any related digital and customer experience certifications
- Any related Certifications in scrum, servant leadership or lean delivery methodologies
- Demonstrated experience delivering projects using lean methodologies
If you have the above experiences and would like to apply, please send an updated resume to Gemma Bilboe at email@example.com