|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
About the Company
This Leading Education Management organisation, who are funded by the Australian Government embrace their values to everyone in the Melbourne market. Their core values are Up for the challenge, embrace change, working together, and being respectful. As a national body they were established to promote excellence in the profession of teaching and school leadership.
This organisation Document and Record Management (DRM) Strategy outlines five projects to dramatically improve our capability in effectively managing information. The Business Analyst will be part of the DRM project team and lead a discovery approach to gather functional requirements, document business processes and workflows, and make recommendations regarding suitable technical and process driven solutions.
The role would be ideally suited to self-starter who learns quickly and enjoys the challenge of tight deadlines and turn-around times. You will enjoy working in a small team environment and you will possess outstanding analytical skills with strong attention to detail, critical analysis and logical thinking, the ability to exercise judgement and thrive in a dynamic environment. You will understand the importance of people, process, and systems in the successful delivery of business appropriate solutions. You will be adept at establishing relationships and providing a service that embodies the company’s values.
About the Role
- Meet with key stakeholders to gather and analyse functional requirements in line with the DRM program objectives
- Produce business requirements specifications (including for recording keeping, metadata and interoperability), and solution concepts
- Review existing business processes in scope for this project, identify options which will improve efficiency and effectiveness, develop process documentation and standard operating procedures
- Map recommendations from the National Archives of Australia against business needs to support decision making on improved system functionality
- Provide guidance to the leadership team on recommended courses of action for any specific issues that are identified
- Scan market for suitable technology solutions, vendors and implementation partners and provide input for RFQ process
You will have experience with:
- You will have 3+ years’ experience working as a Business Analyst, preferably in the Government sector
- You will be a strong communicator who can effectively speak with key stakeholders and other senior members within the organisation
- You will be self-motivated, collaborative, and to work under minimal supervision
- Someone who is results driven, you will need strong deliverables on time and to the company’s standard
- Superior attention to detail with proven ability to analyse data and prepare reports
- The ability to identify and document business processes, and resulting information generated
- A background in researching end-user needs and organising business information
- MS Office experience and advanced skills
- Working with the Education Management sector.
- Working within an agile environment and close-knit team.
- Working on an exciting project
How you can Apply
Click APPLY or contact Jesse Kewley-Graham on 0478494311 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills, and contributions to the workplace.