|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Business Analyst
This leading Fintech are looking for a tech savvy Business Analyst with strong interpersonal and Agile skills to join their team to work on digital initiatives, In this role you will play a pivotal part in analysing business requirements and documentation of specific requirements, defining As-Is and To-Be processes to support the delivery of new products, features & capabilities.
You will display excellent communication skills, have a strong aptitude and a thirst to develop and progress your career as a Business Analyst within a leading Fintech with one of the best cultures and team environments in Sydney!
- Requirements gathering and performing gap analysis
- Process analysis and documentation
- Mapping processes and workflows
- Leading requirement workshops and documenting high and low level requirements and acceptance criteria
- Providing recommendations based on business requirements
- Leading Scrum Teams to support delivery
- Liaise with product owners to scope out the sprint backlog and create user stories
- Contribute to CX design
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- 3+ years Business Analysis experience
- Banking experience highly regarded
- Strong Stakeholder engagement skills
- AGILE experience is required – Jira/Confluence
- High attention to detail and motivation to take initiative
How to apply
If you have the above experience and want to join a leading Fintech organisation with an unrivalled culture please click apply or send your CV through to email@example.com, interviews are happening immediately!