|Posted:||10 months ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with a well-renowned, market-leading organisation in Melbourne's CBD in search of a Planning Analyst.
Planning Analyst – 6 months - $550 - $725 incl. Super
This role is integral to provide critical analysis and insights as part of the Business Performance team, including understanding the drivers of cost and operational performance.
The role will involve:
- Analysis and review of financial targets, analysing interactions between targets and budgets, assessing impacts and providing future forecasts
- Provide insights to financial and operational performance and communicating results to stakeholders
- Developing business cases
- Continuous improvement of business performance - ensuring initiatives are delivered
The role will need:
- Experience in Telecomms industry OR within an operational planning or strategy, and financial management
- Minimum 2 years as a Business or Strategy Analyst
- Experience identifying trends, understanding root cause analysis and developing problem statements
- Knowledge of customer delivery or sales or supply chain
- Stakeholder management, high communication skills, collaboration with different teams and specialists
If this sounds like the ideal next step for you then please contact Suzanne Howe directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY