|Posted:||9 months ago|
If you like to work in an autonomous environment and reap the benefits of flexibility and exposure to interesting and complex work then this could be an opportunity for you.
- Compliance & value add advisory, vCFO & management accounting
- Large family groups - $300m turnover size
- Flexible and relaxed working environment
This firm broke away from a mid-tier firm 4 years ago and have been rapidly growing year on year. They are structured differently to many other accounting firms in that they offer a wide range of services and proud to be known for their consistent level of high quality work and value add services. Their culture is very supportive and they really encourage both professional and personal development which is tailored individually to your goals and skills.
The role - Business Services Senior/ Supervisor
You will be very hands on from day one providing compliance and tax advisory to a portfolio of clients.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Managing a portfolio of clients ensuring their taxation activities remain compliant with associated legislations
- Preparing monthly management reports
- Year-end tax planning and structuring
- Liaising and corresponding with clients, ATO and various third parties
- Training, mentoring and reviewing the work of junior staff
- Virtual CFO
- Project work
- CA Qualified/ Part Qualified
- 3+ years’ experience within public practice
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to Samantha@charterhouse.com.au or click on the link attached to this advert