|Posted:||4 months ago|
Business Services & Advisory Intermediate
This Top 20 Mid-Tier professional services firm are looking for an ambitious and client focused accountant to join their Business Advisory team.
About the firm
This firm are part of a network of accountancy and consulting firms in Australia, supported by an international alliance. The Sydney office is based in Sydney's CBD close by to train stations a shopping centers, with 28 partners and 160 staff.
They provide expertise to a diverse range of clients from large corporate organisations to privately owned and managed businesses as well as high net worth individuals.
You will experience a tailored and unique approach to suit your career path, personal goals and objectives. You will enjoy working on varied and challenging assignments in an environment that is fun and supportive of having a life outside the office. They value the importance of a balanced lifestyle and they will support you in every way.
As an employee you can take advantage of benefits including;
- Work from home options;
- Ongoing training and development;
- Study and professional membership support;
- CSR activities and social events;
- Up to date cloud technology;
- Picnic days, team celebrations & monthly drinks
- Financial planning services;
- Mentoring program;
- Employee Assistance Program; and
- Sporting events and tournaments (CAANZ).
Day to day responsibilities:
The successful candidate will take ownership over specific functions and also provide support to the Business Advisory managers and directors.
You will be responsible for a variety of tasks, liaising with team members and clients as necessary:
- Complete or coordinate the completion/ review of statutory compliance work (Financial statements, income tax returns and schedules, company secretarial requirements and BAS’s)
- Highlight areas and strategies to benefit the client for discussion.
- Assist in the development of solutions and providing advice.
- Analyse client's performance for year-end tax planning.
- Review and/ or prepare management accounts; and
- Mentor junior staff as required.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have between 2-4 years’ business advisory/ tax experience
- Be undertaking or completed the CA/CPA program.
- At a minimum, have basic skills in Microsoft Word and Excel; and
- Have experience using accounting software including APS, MYOB and cloud-based tools, e.g. Xero, QuickBooks (desirable).
Apply to this role by submitting your CV or contacting Sam Fisher directly – firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on the role, please call 0296415107.