|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
- 50% Advisory/ 50% compliance
- Time in lieu for every hour of overtime
- Comprehensive wellbeing program
- Social firm – Regular Friday drinks, annual party, sporting events, monthly social activities & team lunches
- International exchange program with their global alliance
- Salary packaging - Vehicles, laptops & phones
- Diverse and inclusive team – collaborative & supportive environment
- Discretionary bonuses
- Ex Big4 mentor – reporting directly to Partner
- Hybrid – work from home/ office flexibility
About the business
The firm are one of the most respected and trusted mid tier firms in the market who provide professional services in the areas of Audit, Business Services Advisory, Taxation, Consulting, Financial services and International Business to a wide range of clients.
Their International and national affiliations open doors to secondment opportunities around the world in over 80 countries and exposure to a comprehensive and diverse client base.
They are a team of extraordinarily talented professionals who provide an excellent service to their prestigious client base. They look to bring on like-minded professionals who share their values of inspiring confidence and creating strong financial futures for their clients.
Supported by a flexible working culture, work from home options, innovative learning and development opportunities and progressive policies and benefits such as time back in lieu for any overtime worked.
Your mentor will be an ex BIG4 Director and you will be joining a very well resourced team to look after a fee base of approx. $1.4m. Their commitment to flexible working and supporting health & wellbeing allows their staff to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. You will have the freedom to work from the office and in from home.
In your role as Business Services Manager, you will:
- Look after a portfolio of clients which ranges from mum and dad businesses all the way to small listed and Australian operations of multinationals
- Reviewing work and ensure work is delivered by your team to a high standard and all client expectations are met.
- Work closely with clients on a range of business advisory needs including business restructuring, tax planning, virtual CFO and management accounting.
- Collaborate with other leaders in the firm to manage training schedule and arranging social activities
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- Experience managing a team within the public practice industry
- Relevant qualifications, CA/CPA qualifications
- Highly developed report writing and communication skills
- High level of tax knowledge
To Apply If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity that will take you on an exciting journey, then use the link provided to apply or forward your resume to email@example.com. www.charterhouse.com.au