|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
- Cloud based technology – XERO.
About the Company
Founded in 2014 and ranked as a TOP 100 public practice firm, this multidisciplinary accounting business is one of the best in the industry. They are people focused; internally and externally and this shows in all that they do. This is an office of over 35 staff, they are a collaborative, vibrant and young team. Known for their uniqueness in the accounting industry and being the first to implement new technology and applications to enable the most efficient workplace possible.
At your disposal will be a full support network of experts in the field to assist you in your day-to-day; a comprehensive L&D framework that is geared to developing your professional skills. You will have exposure to complex & interesting issues and a well-established, growing client portfolio.
Partnered with external training programmes and an abundance of internal training on offer, you will be thrilled to see the amount of upskilling opportunities available.
They regularly shout a team lunch, have strong values of keeping a happy & healthy team encouraged with yoga, fitness classes and a good work life balance.
About the Role
As a Senior Consultant your role will involve;
- Managing your own portfolio of clients - individuals, partnerships, trusts, companies and SMSF’s – Australian & International
- Ensuring the professional, timely and accurate provision of financial statements and returns.
- Assisting with the monthly, quarterly, and yearly management reporting
- Researching and drafting advice for your clients
- Mentoring and reviewing the work of junior & intermediate staff
Skills & Experience required
- Completed or part way through your CA/CPA studies
- At least 3 years’ experience in an accounting practice
- Willingness to learn and develop your skills
In return, you will:
- Benefit from a rigorous internal and external learning regiment that is focused on “making you a better you”.
- Enjoy 25 Days Annual Leave
- Enjoy Workplace Flexibility that is meaningful and considered. 50% of your work week can be from the comfort of your own home.
- Enjoy their comprehensive array of reward and recognition incentives
- Enjoy a clear progression path with clear milestones that removes ambiguity and rewards meritocratically.
- Benefit from their variety of happy & healthy perks including; Yoga classes, personal training, gym membership discounts and fresh fruit.
How to APPLY
Apply to this role by contacting Sam Fisher directly – firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your resume using the link provided.