|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$75-90K including super|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
- AFR TOP 100
- Inclusive & social culture
- Monthly achievement incentives
- Good work life balance
- Ongoing professional development
- Interesting client base including International businesses and large groups
- Market competitive salary
This firm are one of the leading mid-sized firm in the industry, consistently a firm found on the AFR TOP 100 and regularly found as finalist and even winners at the accounting awards, celebrating wins for firm of the year and diversified firm of the year.
There are 60 staff within the Sydney office, 45 of which are in the accounting division. The services they offer vary from lending to financial planning, accounting & business advisory, R&D tax incentives, virtual CFO and international business.
Their culture is very supportive, and they really encourage both professional and personal development which is celebrated amongst the team when you reach each goal. They often do topic-based debates which involves all staff across the office so it will get you interacting with other staff in different divisions. They regularly nominate and crown individuals with ‘player of the month awards, have a huddle which is supplied with food & drinks and it’s an open plan office. Birthdays are celebrated with cake and a funny horoscope to mix things up a little and they regularly give back to the community by raising money for different charities, just recently they did a bake off and previously they have done Trivia nights and sporting events. To illustrate how diversified their firm are – there is a map of the world which outlines all the different backgrounds within the office.
You will be very hands on from day 1 with the clients and will be exposed to interesting and complex issues.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Managing a portfolio of clients ensuring their taxation activities remain compliant with associated legislation including international
- Preparing monthly management reports
- Year-end tax planning and structuring
- Liaising and corresponding with clients, ATO and various third parties
- Training, mentoring and reviewing the work of junior staff
- CA Qualified/ Part Qualified
- 3+ years’ experience within public practice
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to Samantha@charterhouse.com.au or click on the link attached to this advert