|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
About the firm
An opportunity has arisen to work remotely for a unique, fast-growing, and advanced full services firm. The firm offer a range of services across Accounting & tax, Business advisory, Virtual CFO services, R&D and Wealth services to corporate organisations, small-medium businesses, and personal investors.
They have been recognised and awarded for their innovation and growth along with being a finalist for Partner of the year.
The firm are hoping to grow their presence nationally so are ideally looking for somebody to work remotely. Their main office space is in Sydney CBD, close to train stations and shopping centres. It’s not your typical office, it has an incredible modern vibe fitted with a bar and break out area with table tennis equipment and games.
Their client base is a mix of innovators, entrepreneurs & creators who are boldly envisioning & working towards a greater future every day.
- Work from home
- Working under a young, accessible, and dynamic leadership team
- Ongoing professional development
- Allowance for mobile phone CA/CPA Membership & course fees paid upfront.
- Supporting some of the best entrepreneurs and founders in Australia
- Performance bonuses
As a Senior, you will be the key point of contact for a busy client portfolio, backed by the support of a dedicated accounting team. Your core responsibilities will include:
- Primarily performing a review role for the firm, supporting clients including individuals, businesses, trusts and SMSFs
- Driving the firm’s overall budgeted billing and lodgement targets, including actively scoping billing opportunities/clients, and managing month-end WIP analysis and billing procedures
- Conducting accounting, taxation and business advisory research and technical advice work for clients, including preparing business plans, budgets, and finance submissions
- Supporting business and corporate advisory services and special projects, including due diligence, research, and letters of advice
- Assisting with team member performance evaluations and appraisals
- CA/ CPA fully/part qualified
- 3+ years’ experience within public practice
- Permanent resident or Australian Citizen
- Excellent communication skills are essential as there will be a high level of contact with clients.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to Samantha@charterhouse.com.au or click on the link attached to this advert.