|Posted:||over 1 year ago|
Business Services Senior Advisor
- Interesting and complex work from advisory, M&A project work, valuations, structuring, tax planning, business planning, cloud accounting, restructuring, R&D, SMSF’s and cash flow management.
- Build on your skills working across other teams on project-based work and gain experience in other divisions.
- Have a work life balance - work from home occasionally and work the hours that suit you. There are no set hours.
About the Company
There are traditional accounting firms and then there’s this one. In the annual Australian awards, they’ve taken home their 4th award in consecutive years. It’s their diversified advisory experience that makes them great and they want you to help deliver and evolve. They aim to be financial guide and guardian to their clients, be their trusted advisers, who create, grow and protect them through the ups and downs of life.
This is an office of 65 highly experienced professionals who collaborate across teams sharing their knowledge and expertise to deliver an exceptional service. Proudly an AFR Top 50 firm with more than $15m revenue and growth plans to grow in other cities across Australia. Sydney CBD is their largest office located in the heart of the city, close to Wynyard station.
About the Role – Business Services Senior Advisor
- Review work completed by outsourcing partners;
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of SME tax and accounting requirements across a range of industries;
- Work on the preparation and delivery of advisory projects;
- Assist with virtual CFO services – Business planning, strategy planning, reporting, cash flow management, cloud accounting and restructuring;
- Prepare tax and compliance work to review stage;
- Support & collaborate with others in the preparation of other client work and technical advice as requested;
- Ensure work is completed in accordance with statutory and scope requirements;
- Build and maintain meaningful relationships with clients;
- Assist with off-site client engagements as required;
- Review, train and mentor junior staff;
Skills & Experience
This role requires Australian permanent residence and ideally the following;
- CA/ CPA qualified or almost qualified
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar role;
- Experience reviewing work;
- Exposure to advisory work and projects;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Organised and efficient; and
- A desire to bring passion and enthusiasm to the role.
- They have a very high performing, progressive & rewarding culture. There are continuous learning opportunities internal & external training (Tax Banta, Conferences, Seminars and workshops).
- Flexible hours and cloud-based technology allowing the ability to work from home from time to time
- Inclusive & collaborative team – Quite often they throw an internal topic-based debate to get teams interacting together
- Be part of a social committee who run events such as trivia nights, bake off’s & outdoor activities
- 1% of their profits are donated to charities
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Samantha Fisher on email@example.com or 0296415107 for a confidential discussion