|Salary:||$75-100k package depending on exp|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
- Technology driven
- Excellent training program – Knowledge shop platinum partner
- Encouraging of professional development
About the firm
Located in Manly with over 4 offices in the group across Sydney - Continuously growing with acquisition plans to grow even further. Be part of a firm who with great growth plans.
1 CEO, and 4 Partners. Two of the Partners sit in the Manly office – have close interaction with Partners with an open-door policy.
Established for 30 years - Long standing and loyal clients across industries mainly in the Retail & manufacturing industries although completely mixed portfolio.
Technology driven – Proud users of the latest technology and ahead of the game with upcoming applications. Paperless office, Xero Practice Manager, BGL 360 & bespoke smart phone app.
Clients - A mix of companies, trusts, individuals, partnerships and over 100 SMSF’s.
Additional services - Wealth, Business Valuations, Finance, Insurance
Join venture with Merit Wealth.
Training: Undergo 2 hours a week of in-house training, supported through CA/CPA studies & memberships, Knowledge shop platinum partner.
Attend the following workshops & webinars just to give you a taster:
- Tax & Rental Properties
- Estate planning
- Micro business Valuations
- SMSF’s workshop
- Company tax workshop
- ETPs and Redundancy payments
- Property subdivision
- Repairs vs capital improvements – special levies
Their culture is very supportive, everyone helps each other out and handwork is paid off. The firm are not shy of offering bonuses based on billings and going above and beyond to support you with tailored career plans.
You will be very hands on and client facing from day one delivering a high level of compliance and tax advisory services to a portfolio of clients with a fast-tracked progression path to become Partner.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Managing a portfolio of clients ensuring their taxation activities remain compliant with associated legislations
- Preparing monthly management reports
- Training & mentoring juniors
- Year-end tax planning and structuring
- Liaising and corresponding with clients, ATO and various third parties
- Virtual CFO
- CA Qualified/ Part Qualified
- 3+ years’ experience within public practice
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to Samantha@charterhouse.com.au or click on the link attached to this advert