|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
About the Firm
An AFR TOP 50, Sydney CBD based firm leading in Tax, advisory and specialist services to HNWI, SME’s and large groups with up to 70 entities. Their client base is made up of clients ranging from industries including; Property Groups, Electrical Contractors, Medical Practices and Lawyers with turnovers up to $100million.
The firm are part of a network that operate globally with each office running independently. The Sydney office has 4 Directors and around 20 staff, they’re a close-knit team that like to celebrate their wins and work through problems together. They outsource their compliance-based work to India allowing this role to be more business restructuring and advisory focused.
- They find it important to maintain a work life balance. Working hard to meet deadlines but taking time out to meet personal goals. Regularly reviewing the environment and making changes to honour this value.
- Investing in clients and the team- both in time and money. Delivering client specific solutions using leading technologies and innovative strategies. Being aware of trends using their network as leverage and supporting individual both academic progression and career progression.
- Being selective with what they do and choosing who they work with so that it’s easy to give 100% of their best effort, choosing the work that they do so that it’s not a burden or a chore
- Inspire client loyalty through the end to end management and delivery of quality tax consulting advice across a range of tax matters
- Collaborate with the leadership team to identify and pursue client-based opportunities
- Support other team members in our small, close-knit team
You will be a Tax savvy, confident and motivated individual. Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills are essential, as well as:
- CA/ CPA qualified
- CTA Qualified
- 5 years' experience in business services
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Good team player, responsible personality, confident dealing with clients
What’s on offer
An attractive remuneration package on offer + an abundance of benefits
Great work/life balance
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link attached to this advert