|Posted:||5 months ago|
This leading Education organisation is known for their high standards and exceptional results
This role is responsible for developing and maintaining business relationships across the organisation and lead a team of Finance Business Partners to service multiple divisions across the organisation.
- Develop, implement and lead the financial strategy across the multiple divisions ensuring short and long-term financial sustainability
- Lead the annual budget and forecasting process
- Mentor and support professional development
- Use data insights to provide timely, accurate and meaningful financial analysis and commentary
- CA or CPA qualified with a postgraduate in relevant discipline.
- Management experience in a similar role with proven track record of developing team members
- Extensive knowledge in Financial Planning, budgeting and forecasting.
- Ability to present analysis to very senior stakeholders