|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
In your new role, you will contribute to the successful delivery of one of Australia’s most anticipated infrastructure projects to date. This new project will help shape the future of western Sydney by generating strong economic activity and ultimately 1000’s of employment opportunities.
You will provide specialist communications support across three major divisions of the communications area.
- Support the creation of project communications and assist on marketing campaigns
- Assist in arranging community, media and marketing events
- Communicate with internal staff, to ensure all messaging around the project is consistent;
- Maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide all round administrative support to the communications function.
To be considered, you will have the following
- Tertiary qualifications in communications and at least 3-5 years’ experience across marketing communications, PR or community engagement
- Proven experience working on major infrastructure projects or experience within government organisation (highly desirable)
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to create clear and engaging communications for a wide variety of audiences
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills with experience liaising with a wide range of both internal and external clients.
- Time management skills, with the ability to work on different projects simultaneously whilst managing competing priorities
- Experience working on Consultation Manager software with the ability to generate reports (highly desirable)
Please submit your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply