|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
- Hands-on Communications experience – a self-starter
- Growing Community Based organisation
- Immediate Permanent Opportunity – Salary packaging
About the Company
This growing Aged Care provider has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and organisation Communications Coordinator. Reporting into senior management, this is a truly collaborative role which will see you work effectively across various business units bringing your communications expertise and interpersonal skills. This role will offer you variety and the chance to be involved in collaborating on key programs. Our client requires a high performer who is a stickler for detail, and whose values are aligned with one of community-based organisation. This can be a full-time opportunity or there may be flexibility for 4 days per week.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Supporting with the creation of internal & external communications including marketing campaigns and proofing collateral
- Managing the communications budget and provide annual reports
- Assist in arranging community and marketing events
- Communicate with internal teams, to ensure all messaging around their programs is accurate and consistent.
- Maintain and continue to grow strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide all round administrative support to the communications function.
To be considered, you will have the following
- Tertiary qualifications in communications and at least 3-5 years’ experience across marketing communications, and community engagement
- Proven experience working in a multifaceted healthcare or not-for-profit environment (highly desirable)
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to create clear and engaging communications for a wide variety of audiences, including individuals from multicultural backgrounds
- Highly developed organisational and project management skills
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written, in particular accurate spelling and grammar
- The ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to thrive in a fast pace environment, managing a heavy workload
- High use of initiative and problem-solving skills
The role of Communications Coordinator will allow you the opportunity to be part of passionate, collaborative and warm community and be an integral part of that network in ensuring the best possible care services are delivered. The office is located close to public transport, however parking is provided & you can take advantage of salary packaging benefits.
Please APPLY today or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.