|Posted:||4 months ago|
My client, the number one most desirable Government agency to work for are looking for a talented Events and Comms Manager to start immediately. You will work on some of the highest profile Government and Diplomat events and projects across the state and will be exposed to some great internal stakeholders.
- Be responsible for coordinating and producing media stories and communications for the Premier of NSW
- Plan, develop and implement internal and external communication strategies to generate and promote awareness of high profile events
- Execute on a pre-determined media plan
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to manage and mitigate the risks associated with certain events
- Provide expert advice to senior stakeholders internally and externally
This role would suit somebody with relevant media, communications and events experience from a fast paced, highly sensitive and confidential environments. This is the most exciting NSW Government organisation and we’re looking for pro-active individuals who can work through ambiguity and constant change.
If you want to work for a progressive organisation with a fantastic culture that would look incredible on your resume, please apply now.
Please send your resume through to email@example.com or call Vasil Spassov on 02 9641 5126