|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
About the role
Working within the Data Migration team you will be responsible for the Talend ETL Development so all aspects of the data can be extracted, mapped and uploaded as part of a large scale transformation project and ERP migration. You will be working closely with the Data Analyst and ETL Developer to design and develop all ETL programs in Talend, you will then test the process and refine as needed. You will be an integral part of the migration team and It will be an initial 6 month contract but given the project size this will be extended.
- 1-2 years hands on experience in Talend integration stack (Talend Integration Cloud/On Pre data migration and Data Integration)
- Strong ETL/ ELT processing
- Strong experience with Java and SQL
- Strong experience using Talend Administration Centre / Talend Integration Cloud
- Unit testing of ETL solutions
- Understanding of a microservice architecture
- REST API /SOAP
- Exposure to cloud - AWS/Azure
- Experience working on data cleansing and migration projects ERP systems
How to apply
If you are looking for a contract role to join an exciting project in its early stages then please apply now. This role is based in the Olympic Park area.