|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
About the role
You will be working for a council based in the eastern suburbs. They encourage diversity and are forward thinking.
This is a full-time position; you will be working Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm. You will be working in the offices.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Supporting Executive Directors
- Diary management
- Preparing and formatting board papers and reports
- Basic financial processing
- Diary and email management
- Managing communication flow
- Organising and coordinating meetings
- Preparation of project documents
- Liaising with key stakeholders
You will have the following:
- Extensive experience as an executive assistant supporting at Executive Director level
- Experience in complex diary management, accounting for multiple calendar
- Experience preparing, reviewing and formatting board papers and reports
- Ability to work autonomously and be proactive
- Strong relationship management skills
- Confident and willing to learn with excellent attention to detail.
- Experience working for a local government would be advantageous.
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work for a growing prosperous council. They embrace flexibility and a diverse work force.
If you are interested in this role please APPLY today.
Or if you have worked for a local government previously and are looking for your next opportunity please do get in touch.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.
Executive assistant for a council in the eastern suburbs to start in February.