|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
This is an exciting opportunity for you to become an integral member of a market leading, global brand. You will be working in brand new offices based in the Eastern suburbs in a supportive, encouraging and progressive environment. The sky is the limit in this role as you will play an integral part in the business. You'll enjoy a campus-style working environment surrounded by natural green spaces with a gym, café and childcare facilities on-site; and your parking will be paid for.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide extensive diary management, including coordinating of meetings, managing diary bookings, venues, equipment and catering bookings, notifying of appointments and resolving booking conflicts according to business priority.
- Process and prioritise all items received from employees, including invoices, contracts, presentations, invitations and correspondence for approval, in a timely manner.
- Manage incoming telephone calls advising to those which require action, and response, and re-directing
- Monitor, review and prioritise any incoming emails
- Manage all the travel requirements (interstate and overseas)
To be successful you will:
- Extensive experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated experience in managing a complex executive diary and in arranging detailed travel arrangements (interstate and overseas)
- Proven ability to draft and review Management papers, reports and correspondence
- Proficiency in the user of Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Outlook, Word, PowerPoint) to an Intermediate – Advanced level.
- Well developed written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines, whilst maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously with a high degree of professionalism, whilst being able to work collaboratively within a team as required