|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
About the role
Provide timely and effective administrative support to the two senior level Executives ensuring that they are comprehensively assisted and that their schedule and activities are coordinated and executed in a highly professional and strategically integrative manner.
The role involves a broad range of highly sensitive and time critical tasks, often with competing priorities.
You will be required to:
- Provide intensive and effective diary and email management to ensure optimal time management occurs
- Organise events, functions, meetings and conferences, internally and externally as and when needed
- Domestic and international travel arrangements, accommodation bookings and itineraries
- Coordinate/manage their direct reports work/meetings and diaries where needed
- Build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure you achieve the quickest and most efficient outcome possible at all times
- Extensive experience (5 years+) as an Executive Assistant to Senior Management / C-Suite level
- Highly competent in the use of Microsoft Office Suite products including intermediate to advanced skill level of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability dealing with sensitive and confidential issues, also organisational, planning and coordination skills
- Previous finance experience high beneficial
MUST HAVE FULL WORKING RIGHT, NO WORKING HOLIDAY VISA’S AS THIS IS A PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY!
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Indra Stanley 02 9641 2441 / email@example.com