|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
About the role
Seeking an experienced PA/EA for a 6-9 month contract in Sydney CBD. As the Executive Assistant, you will be supporting a GM with very standard EA duties and will also provide some ad-hoc support to the wider team. The role is based in Sydney CBD and is very close to public transport. Candidates on a Working Holiday Visa are eligible to apply for this role.
Duties within the role will include:
- Diary Management
- Email management
- Filing, scanning
- Handling correspondence
- General administration
- Handling enquiries within the team
The successful candidate will need to be dynamic, comfortable and confident working in a fast-paced environment. This role would be suitable for a EA/PA with 2-3 years experience minimum.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, outgoing, friendly and able to engage with a range of people
- Highly organised, good time management skills
- Confident with working in a fast-pace and dynamic environment with a varied workload
- Process driven
- Highly motivated to make an impact within the role and support a hardworking and committed team.
- Due to the length of this contract, experienced candidates who are on a Working Holiday Visa are welcome to apply for this role