|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||21 days ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Executive Assistant to join this notable organisation based in Melbourne's CBD.
This is a pivotal and very demanding role supporting the CEO. This is a temporary position in the first instance to start immediately but there is a vacant post so has the opportunity to become permanent.
- Provide high level administrative support to the CEO
- Extensive diary and email management for the wider team
- Events and meeting co-ordination
- Occasional minute taking, agendas and document preparation for meetings
- Processing invoices & expenses
- Office management and facilities
To be successful in this role, you must have;
- Demonstrated experience in a similar high level administration support role to a senior executive within an organisation
- Experience within the education sector would be desirable
- Experience in following office procedures and policies
- Intermediate knowledge of the MS office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of a document management system, Proclaim or TRIM would be advantageous
- Expertise at providing diary management and minute taking to an executive team
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, in particular accurate spelling and grammar
- The ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
If this role sounds of interest to you, please APPLY today by sending through your updated resume. For further queries, please feel free to contact me on 03 8610 6114.