|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
The primary purpose of the role is to provide general project support to a nominated team or project within the department. The role prepares and coordinates meeting documentation, drafts and reviews correspondence, raises purchase orders, monitors ongoing costs and commitments, responds to requests for information, compiles and prepares reports and briefing notes, maintains general administrative functions including diary management and manages a fully integrated records management system.
- Edit, format, compile and coordinate and track input for, and assist in the preparation of project related documentation and presentations to support project/team activities
- Provide financial services including monitoring purchasing activities and maintaining summary databases in line with best financial and audit practice
- Undertake diverse administrative processes including managing and maintaining project registers, databases, electronic files and records to ensure compliance with government document management policy
- Organise meetings and room bookings, prepare and submit agendas, minutes and briefing papers, and periodically follow up on the status of actions arising from these meetings to support project/team operations
- Raise purchase order requests for goods and services, process invoices for payments and liaise with contractors and suppliers to organise the provision of goods and services and the maintenance of stores and equipment
- Assist in high volume legal matter management and maintaining a matter management system. Paralegal experience will be highly regarded.
- Supporting a fast paced legal team- able to be flexible and make priorities around the demands of the day. Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Resolving issues and problems including conflicting requests that require interpretation and planning to ensure best outcomes
- Maintaining corporate knowledge in a changing environment and keeping up to date with organisational changes in order to deliver superior and relevant administrative services