|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
An opportunity to work for incredible electrical manufacturing and technology organisation, who work with top brands in the market, where you will be working in a, forward thinking, fast paced, people focused business.
You will be expected to support the CEO with heavy diary management, board meetings and travel arrangements while also running the administrative office operations.
This is an incredible opportunity for a PA or EA looking to progress within their career and take on further responsibility.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide extensive diary management, including coordinating of meetings, managing diary bookings, venues, equipment and catering bookings, notifying of appointments and resolving booking conflicts according to business priority.
- Process and prioritise all items received from employees, including invoices, contracts, presentations, invitations and correspondence for approval, in a timely manner.
- Manage incoming telephone calls advising to those which require action, and response, and re-directing
- Monitor, review and prioritise any incoming emails
- Manage all the travel requirements (interstate and overseas)
- Office Management inc stationary ordering etc.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
- Extensive experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated experience in managing a complex executive diary and in arranging detailed travel arrangements (interstate and overseas)
- Proven ability to draft and review Management papers, reports and correspondence
- Proficiency in the user of Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Outlook, Word, PowerPoint) to an Intermediate – Advanced level.
- Well developed written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines, whilst maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously with a high degree of professionalism, whilst being able to work collaboratively within a team as required