|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
About the company
My client is a global financial services supplier.
About the role
You will contribute to the development of the division by providing full administrative and secretarial support to the CFO.
You will be required to:
- Proactively manage diary and co-ordinate appointments and meetings.
- Manage incoming emails and voicemails on a regular basis.
- Manage the financial planning and accounting for the division, including preparation of monthly expense reports, accruals, forecasting, assisting with budget preparation, and processing of all Invoices.
- Ensure Manager has all necessary information and documentation associated with planned daily activities
- Organise, prepare and attend meetings, conferences, workshops and take minutes as necessary. (Including circulation of agendas and minutes).
- Secretarial or administration certificate preferred;
- 5 years of proven experience in providing personal support to a Senior Manager or Executive
- Must be self-motivated, pro-active and dedicated
- Must be very professional and able to main confidentiality
- Must be used to working in a fast-paced changing environment, where there are a lot of executive management demands thrust on the team
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Indra Stanley 02 9641 2441 / firstname.lastname@example.org