|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||9 days ago|
About the role
Provide timely and effective administrative support to the 3 Directors ensuring that they are comprehensively assisted and that their schedule and activities are coordinated and executed in a highly professional and strategically integrative manner.
My client is an alternative investment manager focused on private equity investments in the natural resources sectors of agriculture, food, and metals and mining.
You will be required to:
- Provide intensive and effective diary and travel management to ensure optimal time management occurs
- Supporting the team in preparation of reporting templates and professional materials for further distribution both internally and externally
- All aspects of running a small office. Co-ordination with Landlord, organising repairs, maintenance, recycling co-ordination.
- Extensive domestic travel arrangements, accommodation bookings and itineraries
- Build strong relationships external stakeholders and clients at all levels to ensure you achieve the quickest and most efficient outcome possible at all times
- Extensive experience (5 years+) as an Executive Assistant to Senior Management
- Highly competent in the use of Microsoft Office Suite products including intermediate to advanced skill level of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a small team; this person will be alone in the office sometimes as the other team members travel extensively.
- Be able to solve problems and show initiative including thinking through advance planning and what items need to be considered and pro-actively dealt with.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact apply