|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Primarily you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth day to day running of the Executives busy and dynamic diary and board meeting support. You will also work together with the wider support team to ensure cohesive support is provided across the broader senior leadership team, manage highly confidential information, and extensive meeting management combined with the following key duties:
- Provide high level administrative and secretariat support to Senior Executive.
- Provide high level administrative and governance support to all C-suite members as required.
- Management of incoming and outgoing emails and correspondence
- Management of diary / calendar and appointments
- Management of travel and accommodation
- Drafting of letters and reports
- Editing / proofreading outgoing letters and emails, Board papers, submissions, proposals etc.
- Coordinate award presentations
- Experience supporting Boards, Senior and Executive level management
- High level written and verbal communication skills; including the ability to prepare letters, documents, Board papers, proposals, reports and submissions and take succinct notes and minutes
- Ability to work flexibly to deadlines on multiple tasks
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Strong stakeholder management skills