|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||24 days ago|
About the Role
An experienced Executive Assistant supporting the Director to ensure their teams and office are ran smoothly. Working in an autonomous environment where you will be hands on and your day-to-day duties will offer you variety in your day, combined with building strong relationships with key stakeholders and ensuring the executives diaries are ran smoothly.
- Diary and email management
- Scheduling meetings
- Marketing Support (website management & marketing collateral)
- Managing projects
- Assisting in preparation of documents and minutes of meetings
- Ordering of office supplies
- Organizing events
- Liaising with key stakeholders and client engagement
- Previous Executive Assistant experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise workload
- Ability to problem solve, use initiative and work under pressure
- Ability to deal with matters of a confidential nature in a professional manner
Dynamic, innovative property development and investment firm who work across the commercial, retail and residential projects. You will be surrounded by an innovative, collaborative working culture which will see you working effectively across the different business units bringing your communication and interpersonal skills.
You will have the opportunity to be part of a passionate and collaborative team and working with snr executives where you will be involved.
Please APPLY today
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills, and contributions to the workplace.