|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
Provide high level executive support to COO to a highly regarded body corporate within the Energy sector. You will be utilising your high level administrative skills to support operational processes and projects, contributing to stakeholder relationships, and the development and implementation of strategic frameworks.
- Drafting all types of correspondence, policies and reports
- Supporting the COO in the development and maintenance of robust processes and procedures to support the team and organisations strategic direction
- Maintaining important and complex relationships whilst contributing to the implementation of strategy in line with organisations policies.
- Extensive diary management and travel arrangement.
- Extensive inbox and email management.
- Coordination of meetings at board level.
- Preparation for Board level meetings
- Process and prioritise all items received from employees.
- Manage incoming telephone calls on behalf of.
- Coordinate weekly and monthly ELT and Management meetings, as well as accurate minuting.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Experience delivering Secretariat services to Committees, including agenda, minutes and action point follow-up
- Proven high level planning, written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to foster strong and cooperative working relations with stakeholders
- Proven ability to act with discretion and sensitivity and maintain confidentiality
- High level organisational and time management skills and ability to work autonomously
- Strong operational skills with demonstrated ability to use initiative
- High Level computer literacy and advanced user knowledge of Outlook and the Microsoft Suite
Your ability to provide high quality professional administration support services, exceptional communication skills and demonstrated ability to work as a member of a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment will set you up for success in this role.