|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
About the role
We are looking for a professional, confident and polished Executive Assistant to work for a dynamic Chairman within an Insurance company based in Sydney‘s CBD. This is a temporary position which is due to start on 20 August 2018.
Day to day duties include but are not limited to:
- Management of Chairman’s diary
- Travel arrangements
- Organising events and seminars where required
- Production of correspondence, presentations and reports both of a general and confidential nature
To be successful for this role you will need to have:
- 5+ years’ experience as an EA
- Meticulous written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced skills in MS Word and MS PowerPoint and an interest in assisting with preparing documents, reports and presentations
- A confident, calm and composed personality
How to apply
To submit your application in strict confidence, please click the 'apply' button!